Facts About Dancehall Artiste Shenseea You Might Not Have Known
- Romeich Entertainment female recording artiste Shenseea is one of the bright talents in dancehall music presently (2017), she broke unto the music scene in early 2016 and since then have become a household name not just in her homeland Jamaica.
We have put together a list of facts about her you may or might not have known about this rising dancehall reggae music star.
FACTS ABOUT THE LIFE OF DANCEHALL ARTISTE SHENSEEA
1. Female Dancehall artiste Shenseea - Birth Name: Chinsea Lee
2. Born In Mandeville, Jamaica - Move to Kingston, Jamaica at age 3.
3. Shenseea Had a hard life growing up in Kingston.
4. Her first Official performance was at Church, she did a cover Whitney Houston's song "Greatest Of All"
5. She later joined the Church Choir
6. She attended the Excel Community College to study Entertainment Management but dropped out due to financial difficulties.
7. She got pregnant and had her son while still in her teens.
8. Shenseea started working for Romiech as a Promo Girl before she started recording at his in-house recording studio.
9. She is the first Recording artiste signed to Romiech Entertainment label.
10. In 2016 she recorded her debut single titled "Jiggle Jiggle", the song was a huge success as it was played at almost every parties and made the playlist on a number of radio stations worldwide.
11. She got her big break after she was placed on a track titled "Loodi" feat. Vybz Kartel, the song was an instant hit.
12. Just about two years into her official music career, Shenseea have worked with some of the major players in the dancehall music industry.