Registration closes on July 16th 2012. Contestants will upload their video by email at email@example.com for a chance to win!
Registration costs only $1,000JMD.
REGISTRATION AND AUDITION RULES:
You must be able to prove at the time of your registration that:
You are between the ages of 16 years and 38 years of age.
If you are asked to audition for one (1) or more of the semi-final rounds of the competition, you MUST be able to demonstrate to the satisfaction of Producer that you do not have any of the following agreements in effect (written or oral):
_a contract for talent representation (for example, a talent agent or manager); _a current music recording contract; _a current agreement relating to the use of your name, voice and/or likeness; _an exclusive acting contract; or _any other contractual arrangement that would prohibit you from fully participating in the show and/or entering into any contracts required by Producer, including an exclusive management contract, recording contract and merchandising contract.
Neither you nor any of your immediate family members (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, siblings, children, step-children) or members of your household (whether or not related to you) are current employees, directors, officers, independent contractors, agents, or representatives of Shoreline Entertainment. or its or their advertising agency; or any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Program. In addition, to the best of your knowledge, you do not know anyone who is now, or has been in the past two (2) years an employee or independent contractor of any of the entities described in this paragraph. Producer reserves the right to remove from the Program any person (including you) it determines, in its sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the Program or any of the entities described in this paragraph such that such person’s participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety.
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
When to Register: Contestants should register as early as possible on the Spiritual Injection website, www.spiritualinjection.com. All information concerning registration will be on the website. Continue to check our website DAILY for the most up-to-date information.
1.Record a short video with your camera, web cam or smart phone or other device.
2. Go to www.spiritualinjection.com/contest; click the link to our YouTube channel.
3. Make sure to include your name, age, in the
video or the email submission.
4. Follow the directions below to upload your video entry to YouTube, or email your submission in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to make a video, Upload your video to YouTube and send us the link:
1. Go to YouTube.com . If you have an account, sign in. If you do not have an account, you can create one easily by clicking “create account” at the top right of the page.
2. Once you have logged in click “upload video” at top right of page. If you have already recorded your video click the yellow “upload video button” in the center of the screen. You can also click “recorded from webcam” and record your video via YouTube.
3. After you click upload you will be prompted to select your song contest video file. If you have recorded your video via YouTube, the selection will be done automatically.
4. It will take a minute or two for your video to upload. While it is uploading scroll down the page to “privacy settings” and click “unlisted” that way your video cannot be viewed publically on YouTube. Do not leave this page until the video has finished uploading.
5. When the video has finished uploading, a green box will appear towards the top of the page with a link in it. Click on that link to view your video AND copy the link by right clicking (PC) or hitting apple C (mac).
6. Paste that link into an email and send to email@example.com
Locations, Dates and Time: Registration will be primarily done online at www.spiritualinjection.com. Prospective contestants will be asked to download the forms on the website, fill them in and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment of JA $1,000 (US $12) MUST be made online or in person before registration will be deemed complete. Registration ends on July 16th 2012. Prospective contestants are asked to email their videos to the email provided above. Please ensure that the audio and picture quality are clear enough so that the judges are able to assess the video. All songs must be done in accapella without musical instruments.
What to Send in with Your Registration: You MUST describe in TWO sentences why you deserve to be the next Musical Icon. If you are chosen to be in the top 10, each contestant must bring two forms of ID that show proof of your age and a photograph (for example, a birth certificate and driver's license or a birth certificate and a passport or a birth certificate and a school ID card).
1.PayPal Account 2.Credit Card3. Direct Deposit - please email email@example.com for details.
INTERNATIONALThis is a special category open to singers from any country in the world Any genre of material can be entered.
Information posted here on Dancehall Reggae Music World is for Research and Educational Purposes. We do not host any files on our site. Limited copyright is granted for you to use and/or republish any story on this site for any legitimate media or Educational purpose as long as you reference dancehallreggaeworld.com. Please make sure to read our Terms and conditions prior to contacting us. If you wish to submit your own press release, click here.