Reggae music's legend Toots Hibbert is dead. Toots died on Friday, September 11, 2020, at the University Hospital of the West Indies in Kingston, Jamaica. Read more
Stay up-to-date with all that's new at Dancehallreggaeworld, Click Here to subscribe for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Best Reggae Music Books - What are some of the best Reggae Music Books out there?. There are hundreds of books about Reggae music published worldwide but not all have covered the genre in depth.
We have done some research and came up with some of the best selling reggae books ever published up 2018.
See our Top 12 Reggae Books below...
- This Is Reggae Music: The Story Of Jamaica's Music - published by Lloyd Bradley
- Dub: Soundscapes and Shattered Songs in Jamaican Reggae (Music Culture) - Published Aug 1, 2013, by Michael Veal
- Bob Marley for Ukulele - published Nov 26, 2014, by Bob Marley
- Bob Marley and the Golden Age of Reggae - published Nov 2, 2010
- by Kim Gottlieb-Walker and Jeff Walker
- Reggae for Kids - published Jul 1, 2003, by Various Artists
- One Love-The Very Best of Bob Marley & The Wailers (Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook) - published Mar 1, 2002, by Bob Marley
- Bass Culture: When Reggae Was King - published Sep 4, 2001, | International Edition by Lloyd Bradley.
- So Much Things to Say: The Oral History of Bob Marley - published Jul 11, 2017, by Roger Steffens and Linton Kwesi Johnson
- From The Tango To Reggae: Black and Creole Music of Latin America and the Caribbean - Published Dec 4, 2017, by Isabelle Leymarie.
- Reggae Larger Than Life: The Ultimate Reggae Music Fun and Games Book - 1st edition (Volume 1) published Sep 23, 2017, by Shaun Cain
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen - published Oct 11, 2016, by Ziggy Marley
- Rasta, Babylon, Jamming: The Music and Culture of Roots Reggae - published Jul 16, 2017, by Mr. Robert Fleming and Mr. K Kelly McElroy
- Steppin' Razor: The Life of Peter Tosh - published May 29, 2013, by John Masouri
Most of these books are available in hard-copy, streaming and also the online version.
We also came across this website Thoughtco.com
which has listed what they say are the Top Ten Books About Reggae and
You can also purchase most if not all of the books listed above on Amazon.com
We have also made it very easy for you, as we have also posted a few of our top choices below which you can purchase sit back and enjoy.