Vybz Kartel's Second Murder Case Postponed
The second murder trial for Dancehall artiste Vybz Kartel again failed to get underway in the Home Circuit court today.
Reports are that the trial could not proceed because of the unavailability of prosecutors forcing the matter to be postponed until July 8.
It is said that the attorneys in the case have complained that the accused has been before the court for more than a year and that this is the fifth time the matter has been deferred.
Kartel and the other co-accused Lenburgh McDonald and Nigel Thompson are on trial in relation to the killing of St Catherine businessman Barrington ‘Bossy’ Burton.
As previously reported, the police said that Burton was murdered while he was standing with friends along Walker's Avenue in Gregory Park, St Catherine in July 2011.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Comments.
Stories You Might Have Missed
SEND ALL DANCEHALL AND REGGAE MUSIC RELATED ITEMS TO INFO@DANCEHALLREGGAEWORLD.COM