The following dancehall terms slangs are unique to the dancehall parties and clubs.
Here we go!... hope you enjoy them!
1. Passa Passa ---Is a party/dance or to describe a fuss or fight.
2. Lyrics---Words for a song or when a man is courting a woman.
3. Sketell Bomb---used to describe a woman as a whore.
4. Ukubit---To describe a tight Vagina.
5. Fluffy Diva---Is a fat or over weight woman.
6. Gaza Mi Seh---Used to align one self to the Portmore Empire which is headed by Vybz Kartel.
7. Gully Mi Seh---Used to align one self to the Gullyside Crew headed by Mavado.
8. Breed Easy---Means to stay cool or take it easy.
9. Daggering ---Is a form of dance which includes a lot of hard thrusting.
10. Shell down---This are words used by selector/Dj's to say that they did a good job at a dance or party which he/she performed.
11. Party Hard---To enjoy one self to the fullest.
12. Gallis---Used to describe a man who is intimately involved with more than one woman.
13. Gal Clown---Is a man who's woman/wife beats him.
14. Wifey---Is another word for a man's wife.
15. Hot Skull---Another name for someone who is a thug.
16. Batty Boy---To describe someone as being gay.
These dancehall terms slangs are also used by youths on the street corner regularly.
17. Freaky---Is used to describe someone who does Oral sex.
18. Fassy---Someone who is not loyal to his friend or crew.
19. Informa---Is someone who gives information about another person to the police.
20. Goodas---Is a woman who is independent and also have everything going her way.
Other Related topics
Bashment the "Slang of the Dancehall".
The Hott Dancehall Skinout Video's
The Ever Hott Dancehall Girls
Daggering Hardcore dancing.
Understanding the Language of the Dancehall
We welcome your unique Dancehall terms or words used only in the dancehall?. Share it!.
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
GALIPS Not rated yet
man who dress like woman
Sadiki and Big Wayne at odd over dancehall slang "Music Game Zero" Not rated yet
Slang intro man/artiste Big Wayne and fellow slang artiste/dancer Sadiki were involved in an altercation at a recent Weddy Weddy dance. According to …
The meaning of the word "Shot" in dancehall Not rated yet
As in Party Shot...it means the party was really good or everyone enjoyed themselves to the fullest.
Ray Ray Ray Not rated yet
It means so on and so forth
pum pum tun up Not rated yet
pum pum tun up - means that your vagina is good, This is also being used in a lot of ways pertaining to these that are in good conditions.
Dancehall & Reggae music slang Gyaliss Not rated yet
It's a Jamaican dancehall term used to refer to men who have lots of ladies - or plainly put, a womanizer.
TUN UP DI THING Not rated yet
In English: TURN UP THE THING making the occasion successful, the clothes you are wearing are a great choice. To make things over the top, great, fantastic, …
ukku Not rated yet
Another name for Vagina
KRUFF Not rated yet
SOMEONE WHO HAS NO GOALS IN LIFE. WHO DOES NOT WORK AND DOES NOT HAVE A PROPPER MEANS OF INCOME
WASTE MAN/BOARD MAN Not rated yet
A MAN THAT CANNOT GET AND OR SATISFY A WOMAN
FISH Not rated yet
A PERSON WHO IS GAY
DUNCHAT Not rated yet
FEMALES WHO SLEEP WITH DE PPL DEM MAN AND RUN GUH CHAT BOUT IT
Di ting shot Not rated yet
An event or a particular subject such as a song etc. was enjoyable or satisfactory.
Dancehall reggae slang wushu Not rated yet
Meaning the same things 'swagger'. for example "Mi wushu buck." Meaning "I'm looking really good."
Bam Bam in dancehall and reggae music Not rated yet
Bam Bam are two of the most used words in the dancehall and reggae music business. These two words was made popular by one of dancehall and reggae music …
Pon Not rated yet
Sell off Not rated yet
The event was really good
starboy Not rated yet
Another name for a thug..
Mi Yute Not rated yet
Means, My youth (My friend)
GO HARD Not rated yet
PARTY TO THE FULLEST. FULJOY YOURSELF TO THE MAX
long distant stulla Not rated yet
good in bed. last long
Tan Deh Deh Not rated yet
Tan Deh Deh - Simply means, You can there or Don't move
Nah sell out Not rated yet
Nah sell out means..No matter what happen, you will always remain loyal to your friends.
Dancehall invasion Not rated yet
Dancehall invasion means the taking over of Venue by Dancehall, Reggae or Simple dancehall music for a day, Night or Weekend. A perfect example is Dancehall …
meaning_of_Stulla Not rated yet
Stulla is a man whose sexual prowess is unquestionable.
Pawdie Not rated yet
Is your good friend.
konichiwa or Konnichiwa Not rated yet
It means "Hello" in Japanese, but I can also mean "Good afternoon."
definition_of_reggae_music Not rated yet
definition of reggae music What is Reggae Music? Reggae or ragga music is a genre of Jamaican music developed in the 1970s. Reggae was originally …
Hot Head Not rated yet
Another name for a thug.
Skummy Nummy Not rated yet
A girl who's infected with a (STD) Sexual Transmitted Disease.
Gallis --- Not rated yet
A man who is not loyal or cheats regularly on his wife or woman.
SEND ALL DANCEHALL AND REGGAE MUSIC RELATED ITEMS TO INFO@DANCEHALLREGGAEWORLD.COM
California Roots Festival