Unanswered Question About Dancehall & Reggae Music
Here are a few Questions I would like some answers to:
1. Why Jamaica's Dancehall and Reggae Music artists are not making it big on the international stage?
2. Why is it that the American artists want to do reggae so bad, but our music is now sounding more like Hip hop and R&B?
3. Why is France now the mecca of reggae music, yet the don't speak English or Patios?
4. Why is it that Jamaican artists are now opening for European reggae artists, it was always the other way around?
5. Why is it that all the top selling reggae albums the artists are either from America or Europe?
6. Why everyone who can now used a computer and a software to make a beat think they are a producer?
7. Why most radio station in Jamaica don't play roots rock Reggae music?
8. How can Barbados suspend the playing of reggae/dancehall music for almost three months. Right, but we have station playing 4 hours of Hip Hop?
Articles On Dancehall Reggae Music You Might Have Missed ......
Also connect with Dancehallreggaeworld.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.