Top 50 Reggae Songs From 1963-2017
This is our Top 50 Reggae song from 1963-2017, we have come to this conclusion base on popularity, plays and the impact these songs have created worldwide.
We know that our list might be a bit debatable but we welcome your feedback, there might be song/songs here which you think should not be on this list. Please post your feedback or comment below.
- One Love/People Get Ready - Bob Marley and The Wailer released 1965 on the Wailing Wailers album.
- Three Little Bird - Bob Marley - released in 1977 on the Exodus album.
- Israelites - Desmond Dekker released in 1968 on The Harder They Come (Deluxe Edition)
- Stir It Up - Bob Marley and the Wailers - Released in 1973 on the Catch A Fire Album.
- I Shot The Sheriff - Eric Clapton
- I Can See Clearly Now - Jimmy Cliff
- My Boy Lollipop - Millie Small
- No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley
- Here Comes Trouble - Chronixx
- Red Red Wine - UB40
- One Day - Matisyahu
- Wake Up and Live - Bob Marley and The Wailers
- Do The Reggay - Toots and The Maytals
- Is This Love - Bob Marley
- Reggae Party - Shaggy
- No More Heartaches - The Bel-Tones
- People Funny Boy - King Tubby and Lee Scratch Perry
- Nanny Goat - Larry Marshall
- Wonderful World, Beautiful People - Jimmy Cliff
- 007 - Desmond Dekker
- Tenement Yard - Jacob Miller
- Duppy Conquerer - Bob Marley
- Who Knows - Protoje
- 400 Years - Peter Tosh
- Africa Unite - Bob Marley and The Wailers
- Roxanne - The Police
- Redemption Song - Bob Marley
- Rivers Of Babyon - Boney M
- Under Me Sleng Teng - Wayne Smith
- Sponji Reggae - Black Uhuru
- Modern Day Judas - Jesse Royal
- Zimbabwe - Bob Marley
- Sweet and Dandy - Toots and The Maytals
- You Can Get It If You Really Want - Jimmy Cliff
- Pressure Drop - Toots and The Maytals
- Shocks Of Mighty - The Upsetters
- Small Axe - Bob Marley and The Wailers
- One Drop - Bob Marley
- Hold me Tight - Johnny Nash
- Red, Gold, and Green - Burning Spear
- Boom Bye Bye - Buju Banton
- Rock Stone - Stephen Marley
- Monkey Man - Toots and The Maytals
- 54-46 Was My Number - Byron Lee and The Dragonaires feat. Toots and The Maytals
- Rough and Tough - Stranger Cole
- Bangarang - Stranger Cole
- Perfect Love Song - Morgan Heritage
- Reggae - Etana
- Trenchtown Rock - Bob Marley and the Wailers
- Guava Jelly- Bob Marley and the Wailers
- Police & Thieves - The Clash
Before you leave, please drop a comment below to let us know what you think about our list of Top 50 Reggae Songs from 1963-2017
Read more about Reggae music and its Origins here
Return to Dancehall Reggae World homepage from Top 50 Reggae Songs from 1963-2017 page
Articles On Dancehall Reggae World You Might Have Missed ......
Also connect with Dancehallreggaeworld.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Help us to keep Dancehall & Reggae Music Genres alive. We are asking for a small contribution to Keep our site online.
CLICK HERE TO MAKE A CONTRIBUTION.