Top 50 Reggae Songs From 1963-2017
This is our Top 50 Reggae song from 1963-2017, we have come to this conclusion base on popularity, plays and the impact these songs have created worldwide.
We know that our list might be a bit debatable but we welcome your feedback, there might be song/songs here which you think should not be on this list. Please post your feedback or comment below.
- One Love/People Get Ready - Bob Marley and The Wailer released 1965 on the Wailing Wailers album.
- Three Little Bird - Bob Marley - released in 1977 on the Exodus album.
- Israelites - Desmond Dekker released in 1968 on The Harder They Come (Deluxe Edition)
- Stir It Up - Bob Marley and the Wailers - Released in 1973 on the Catch A Fire Album.
- I Shot The Sheriff - Eric Clapton
- I Can See Clearly Now - Jimmy Cliff
- My Boy Lollipop - Millie Small
- No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley
- Here Comes Trouble - Chronixx
- Red Red Wine - UB40
- One Day - Matisyahu
- Wake Up and Live - Bob Marley and The Wailers
- Do The Reggay - Toots and The Maytals
- Is This Love - Bob Marley
- Reggae Party - Shaggy
- No More Heartaches - The Bel-Tones
- People Funny Boy - King Tubby and Lee Scratch Perry
- Nanny Goat - Larry Marshall
- Wonderful World, Beautiful People - Jimmy Cliff
- 007 - Desmond Dekker
- Tenement Yard - Jacob Miller
- Duppy Conquerer - Bob Marley
- Who Knows - Protoje
- 400 Years - Peter Tosh
- Africa Unite - Bob Marley and The Wailers
- Roxanne - The Police
- Redemption Song - Bob Marley
- Rivers Of Babyon - Boney M
- Under Me Sleng Teng - Wayne Smith
- Sponji Reggae - Black Uhuru
- Modern Day Judas - Jesse Royal
- Zimbabwe - Bob Marley
- Sweet and Dandy - Toots and The Maytals
- You Can Get It If You Really Want - Jimmy Cliff
- Pressure Drop - Toots and The Maytals
- Shocks Of Mighty - The Upsetters
- Small Axe - Bob Marley and The Wailers
- One Drop - Bob Marley
- Hold me Tight - Johnny Nash
- Red, Gold, and Green - Burning Spear
- Boom Bye Bye - Buju Banton
- Rock Stone - Stephen Marley
- Monkey Man - Toots and The Maytals
- 54-46 Was My Number - Byron Lee and The Dragonaires feat. Toots and The Maytals
- Rough and Tough - Stranger Cole
- Bangarang - Stranger Cole
- Perfect Love Song - Morgan Heritage
- Reggae - Etana
- Trenchtown Rock - Bob Marley and the Wailers
- Guava Jelly- Bob Marley and the Wailers
- Police & Thieves - The Clash
Before you leave, please drop a comment below to let us know what you think about our list of Top 50 Reggae Songs from 1963-2017
Read more about Reggae music and its Origins here
Return to Dancehall Reggae World homepage from Top 50 Reggae Songs from 1963-2017 page
Want to learn more about Reggae Music? check these pages below...
Recommended for you...
New! Talk to me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please send us your Feedback, News, Photos, Press Releases, Music and/or Videos to our WhatsApp Number: 1-876-395-8008 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not what you are looking for? Search the web for more Dancehall Reggae music information below...
Also connect with Dancehallreggaeworld.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube