Cancellation of the 2014 Staging of the Music Industry Achievers Awards
We regret to inform you that the 2014 staging of The Music Industry Achievers Awards is cancelled.
The event which was originally scheduled for Thursday July 10th Monday August 25, 2014 due to uncontrollable reasons.
This sudden cancellation comes, because we the organizers of the event think it is best to go back to the drawing board and revamp the show, and put on an even bigger, better and more exciting M.I.A. Awards .So instead of another postponement we decided to cancel the 2014 staging.
“We made the conscious decision to cancel this staging of the event because we want to change the date entirely to the beginning of the year. Upon consultation with my team we decided to make this change, something that we wanted to do for some time now.” Said Nackesha Doyley
She continues, “We also weren’t prepared the way we thought we should have been and we will not put on an event unless it is flawless. We want an event that will keep the crowds talking for months to come, because they were so enthralled and captivated by the overall presentation.”
“We know many people will be disappointed because so many people were looking forward to the show but we hope you will understand the circumstances under which we have made this decision. We also expect the backlash that will come from some, with this decision but we apologize for the inconvenience caused.”
The M.I.A. Production Team wishes to thank all our supporters, all our nominees, performers and special thanks to all our sponsors who came on board this year. We are looking forward to working with you again next year and we are also extending an invitation to new sponsors who want to come on board for the 2015 staging.
Each category and winner is posted below. To collect your award, or if you have any queries or concern please contact us at 1 (876)389 2506
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can keep up with us via social network.
Facebook: The Music Industry Achievers Awards
The Music Industry Achievers Awards 2014
1. Male Deejay of the year – Konshens
2. Female Deejay of the year – Macka Diamond
3. Male Singer of the year – Bugle
4. Female Singer of the year – Denyque
5. Female Breakthrough Artiste of the feat – J Capri
6. Male Breakthrough Artiste of the year –Kalado
7. Dance Group of the year – Riffical Team
8. Best Collaboration of the year – Vybz Kartel ft Gaza Slim“Stop Gwan Like Yuh Tuff”
9. Producer of the year – DJ Frass
10. Selector of the year – Boom Boom and Harry Hype
11. Media Personality of the year – Ms Kitty (Radio)
Debbie Bissoon (TV)
12. Best Dressed Female Artiste of the year – IShawna
13. Best Dressed Male Artiste of the year –I Octane
14. Song of the year – I Octane “Gal A Gi Mi Bun”
Macka Diamond “Dye Dye”
15. Male Disc Jock of the year – ZJ Liquid
16. Female Disc Jock of the year – ZJ Sparks
17. Video of the year – I Octane “Gal A Gi Mi Bun”
18. Riddim of the year – Seduction Riddim
19. Entertainment Program of the year – On Stage
20. Journalist of the year – Curtis Campbell
21. Photographer of the year – J Dash Creative Lab
22. Video Director of the year – Xtreme Arts
23. Female Dancer of the year – Latesha
24. Male Dancer of the year – Crazy Hype M.O.B
25. Group of the year – RDX
26. Gospel Artiste of the year – Omari
27. International Reggae Artiste of the year – Kalilah Rose
28. Outstanding Disc Jock of the year – DJ Nicco
29. Artiste of the Future- Versatile
30. Lifetime Achievement Awards- Elise Kelly
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Comments.