"Don Dem" Dancehall Group Member "Kirk Diamond" Sick After Someone Tampers With His Food
A Halt was put on dancehall group "Don Dem" video production of their latest single when group member "Kirk Diamond" suddenly fell ill. The artist was on location in Canada when he suddenly began exhibiting signs of a stomach flu. Becoming more sick by the day he was rushed to the hospital where doctors at first diagnosed him with stomach flu, but after taking extensive tests concluded that he had food poisoning from food tampering.
Traces of chemical poison where found in the content of his stomach. And doctors confirmed that a foreign substance had by all accounts been mixed with his meal. "I keep thinking maybe it was a joke went wrong" states Kirk.
Although the source of contamination can not be confirmed 100%, Kirk Diamond has his suspicion and chooses to not divulge it for the present time. An on going investigation keeps him from revealing details.
The rising artist is on his way to recovery "Well im not 100% but im getting there" says Kirk. "Right now im going home to Jamaica for some rest and food i trust".
Kirk Diamond has kept his moral and sense of humor up by stating "Only thing keep going thru my head is my grandmother always said I love too much road food"
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Fans of dancehall or reggae.
Articles On Dancehall Reggae World You Might Have Missed ......
Also connect with Dancehallreggaeworld.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Help us to keep Dancehall & Reggae Music Genres alive. We are asking for a small contribution to Keep our site online.
CLICK HERE TO MAKE A CONTRIBUTION.